Your safety, health, and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We understand that there are many concerns around the COVID-19 Virus and we want to assure you that we are doing all that we can to protect our tenants and prevent the spread of disease.
In addition to our exiting cleaning, disinfecting, and maintenance policies, we are also taking the following measures:
- Increased deep cleaning of hard surfaces in common areas – countertops, doorknobs, and the like. These services are provided nightly.
- Additional signage posted to educate you on how to prevent the spread of infection and advising public to solicit remote assistance.
- We’ve reviewed business continuity plans with tenants and external vendors to ensure critical functions continue to be met.
Preventing more infection is everyone’s job, as well as the job of our tenants. We are helping to prevent the spread of infection by doing the following:
- Providing employees with sanitizing products for their own workspaces or other personal protective equipment.
- Educating employees and visitors on the importance of proper handwashing or using hand sanitizer.
- Recommending that employees stay home when sick.
- Providing remote services over in-office appointments, when possible.